Summertime, days are longer and more opportunities to connect with friends and family. July 4th is just one of the many opportunities to celebrate this summer. What better way to celebrate than with these 5 cocktails that we have tried that will make your mouth water and your guests impressed! Click the title link to go directly to the recipe and additional photos and information on how you can make these cocktails.
- Ginger-Peach Soda - This refreshing drink is a bit extra work, but worth every minute. We would put this as one of the most refreshing of the drinks on our list.
- Spicy Jalepeño Margarita - This spicy cocktail is one of our favorites. A twist on the traditional margarita with a little kick. This cool drink will leave you hot for a minute but cool all evening.
- Watermelon-Tequila Cocktail – We couldn’t get enough of the tequila and neither will you with this refreshing yet gorgeous drink. Bobby Flay put his signature on this drink and you will too!
- Mojito Slushies – Can’t do a summer party without something on the frozen side. These are an absolute dream for any backyard bbq or even an evening cocktail party. Simple and easy to make is what caught our eye, add how delicious and this can be added to your drink menu.
- White Sangria – We can not discuss summer cocktails without mentioning the white sangria. This fruity drink is always a crowd favorite. As soon as you make a batch you’ll need to start on the second batch. Rachel Ray does a nice White Sangria recipe we wanted to share.
One last “something for fun”, check out these Strawberry Daiquiri Jell-O Shots. Yeah, we think they are pretty fun and cool too.
Enjoy your July 4th and your entire summer. As always, drink responsibly!