Summer is coming to an end and it will be back to the grind and back to school for many. Back to school is a great time to change it up, new gear, new clothes and a new do! This season we are seeing lots of great cuts, color, and styles! We have hand selected a few of our favorite Back To School Dos for 2016!
- Fresh Bangs – You may not think you can pull it off, but you probably can! A new set of fringe bangs as we see in Gigi Hadid is trend setting and can frame your face. Make sure you know how to style your bangs and use the right tools to keep them looking fresh.
- Top Knot – We’ve seen it done and it’s not going away. The top knot is great when you’re in a rush to get out the door in the mornings or even for practice after school. Twist it up and place on the tippy top of your head.
- Pastel hair color – It seems like this trend is taking over. Make sure you get this done by a professional. Attempting to do this at home will leave you with undesirable outcomes. This is a great look when done right. It’s unconventional but beautiful.
- Front Braid – Another great resource and go to when you’re on the go. Pulling together a front braid will make you look carefree and on point.
- Waves – Short or long we are seeing lots of effortless waves to hair. This is a total wash-and-go look that anyone can do and keep all day long.
- Side Braids – Just like the front braid, the side braid is cool. Heck, braids, in general, are cool this season. This is an opportunity to get creative with your pins and use some creative pins to make your braid stand out even more.
- Blonde and Lighter Shades – Not just for summer anymore. Taking your hair color down a few shades and lightening it up will make people think you just got back from the islands.
What will you do with your hair this back to school season?