We love brides. Here at Haven Salon and Spa we enjoy working with bridal parties and are honored to be part of their big day. Probably the most monumental day of their lives. We take it very serious and work directly with the bride and the bridal party to see their vision and create the best looks for their special day.
We like to keep on top of what is trending in all things wedding hair. This Spring 2016 is really exciting when it comes to hair. We wanted to share a few of them with you.
- The new take on a Midsummer Nights Dream. Hair isn’t so primped and proper for this look. A part in the middle and either straight or wavy curls. Adding a halo or florals completes this look.
- The playful whimsical braids. We like to call this more of the romantic bride. Multiple braids along with a pony tail with playful crisscross effects.
- Imperfect curls with flowers is a huge hit this spring. Using curls to create dimension and not a perfect curl look, but more of free flowing curl littered with small flowers or sprigs (like jasmine) throughout the hair.
- Let’s face it, Bohemian is here. Huge hit this wedding season is the whole Bohemian, sort of unkept hair. Think of a gypsy with some class. Messy buns with braids and strands. We see all kinds of braids being used. Fishtail, french, you name it. This gives the hair so much texture.
- Vintage Glamour is hot this season. Not only with hair but we see it with makeup as well. Curls, lips and cat eyes are a hot trend in wedding fashion.
- Not so perfect Chignon. Chignon is basically a low lying pony tail or bun. The Chignon is a classic hair style and per wikipedia : Chignons are generally achieved by pinning the hair into a knot at the nape of the neck or at the back of the head, but there are many different variations of the style. They are usually secured with accessories such as barrettes and/or hairpins. Chignons are frequently worn for special occasions, like weddings and formal dances, but the basic chignon is also worn for everyday casual wear. This Springs take on the Chignon is a bit different. It’s not such a neat and tight pin. It’s much more carefree and untamed. It’s also including more knots and braids to the total over all effect of the look.
What we can say for the Spring 2016 wedding season is it’s full of care free and not so stiff styles. We are loving these trends. All of these are timeless and definitely show stoppers. Let us help you with the perfect Wedding Hair that you deserve on your special day. Contact us to schedule a consultation.